We ask you to follow the current sanitary measures and recommandations of the government and count on your personal sense of responsibility.
- Only seated places are allowed and consumption is only possible at the table.
- Each table can only accommodate a maximum of 4 people unless the people are members of the same household.
- The wearing of a mask is compulsory for the customer when not seated at the table.
- Reservation required: walk-ins not desired
Specific rule applicable inside restaurants, bars and cafés
For every customer over the age of 6 years, the consumption inside the restaurant, bar or café is subject to the presentation:
- of the negative result of a nucleic acid amplification test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus (e.g. PCR test), carried out less than 72 hours before access to the concerned establishment
- of the negative result of a rapid antigen test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, carried out less than 24 hours before access to the concerned establishment, and certified by a health professional or a civil servant or public employee designated for this purpose by the Director of Health
- of the negative result of an antigen self-test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, performed on site
If the client refuses to produce a negative COVID-19 test or if the COVID-19 test is positive, the client must leave the establishment.
Restaurants and bars in accommodation establishments, as well as company canteens and non-profit social restaurants for the disadvantaged, are subject to the same rules.